Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The First of Many...Hopefully

So this is my first official post in this space.  Kind of weird to start a blog.  It's not something I thought I would ever do.  While I do document (at least I try to) my life on other social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, and Oh Life) I figured I would give this route a go.  As to what I will be writing about I am not quite sure yet.  Life I guess.  And as of right now my life consists of remodeling my 50 year old split ranch with my husband, Patrick (my resident handy man and recipe tester) while wrangling 3 feisty (but well loved) rabbits and working a full time job. I am hoping this space will take on a life if it's own and become a sort of time capsule of my life.


Since I turned 30 late last year (GASP!  but who cares really?) I realized I don't have much documentation of the first 3 decades of my life.  I've been places, done exciting things, created master- well not master pieces but stuff.  And beside a few pictures here and there I have no proof.  Now don't get me wrong, I know that I did these things and don't need validation for said accomplishments.  But it would be nice to have something tangible that I can look back on and reminisce on the life I've had.  Hence this space!


I am hoping against all odds that this space is not neglected.  I will try to post something at least every week.  Who knows, maybe I'll even have some weekly features.  Crazy I know, but a girl can dream. 


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment