Thursday, June 12, 2014
92. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Go to Europe.
93. Why are you, you?
Because all the experiences I have had and the way my brain is wired. At least that's what I'm blaming it on.
94. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
Nothing. But motivation is a big problem for me.
95. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
Tiring, accomplishment, decision-making (I'm counting that as one!)
96. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
Yes. And yes.
97. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
The ability live a persecution-less life.
98. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
Start exercising again.
Friday, June 6, 2014
Took this little stinker outside for the first time last week! We were worried that she would freakout having to wear a harness and be on a leash. But she was super good and seemed to enjoy being in the yard.
She made a "safe base" that she returned to each time after venturing further and further into the yard. She enjoyed chining the grass and nibbling on leaves. And even ate some dandelions. I see many more trips out in her future!
Thursday, June 5, 2014
85. What do you have that you cannot live without?
My phone. I'm sure I could manage but I'd rather not try.
86. When you close your eyes what do you see?
Darkness. Until I drift away and start dreaming.
87. What sustains you on a daily basis?
Instagram, smooches from my mister, the scruffled fur of my bunnies, and lots of water
88. What are your top five personal values?
Honesty, kindness, acceptance, confidence, and silliness
89. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
Because you want them to be happy, even if that means that they are not with you.
90. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
I don't know what this means.
91. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
That I can't do certain things because of what others will think/say. Now that I'm older I'm trying to squash that by remembering that the people that do mock and criticize are not in any way giving opinions I care to hear in the first place and come from people who have no bearing on my life.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Summer is almost upon us! Every year I say I'm going to do certain things and then summer flies by without doing most of them. Heck, I've been saying for 2 years now that I want to go to our local farmer's market and have yet to do so. Not this year! Here's hoping I pack as much as I can into these warm summer months.