Thursday, June 5, 2014

365 Questions: 85-91


85. What do you have that you cannot live without?
My phone. I'm sure I could manage but I'd rather not try.

86.  When you close your eyes what do you see?
Darkness. Until I drift away and start dreaming.

87.  What sustains you on a daily basis?
Instagram, smooches from my mister, the scruffled fur of my bunnies, and lots of water

88.  What are your top five personal values?
Honesty, kindness, acceptance, confidence, and silliness

89.  Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
Because you want them to be happy, even if that means that they are not with you.

90. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
I don't know what this means.

91.  What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
That I can't do certain things because of what others will think/say. Now that I'm older I'm trying to squash that by remembering that the people that do mock and criticize are not in any way giving opinions I care to hear in the first place and come from people who have no bearing on my life.



Source


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment