Thursday, June 12, 2014

365 Questions: 92-98


92. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Go to Europe.

93. Why are you, you?
Because all the experiences I have had and the way my brain is wired. At least that's what I'm blaming it on.

94.  If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
Nothing. But motivation is a big problem for me.

95.  What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
Tiring, accomplishment, decision-making (I'm counting that as one!)

96. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing?  Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
Yes. And yes.

97.  How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
The ability live a persecution-less life.

98.  What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
Start exercising again.


Source


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment