Thursday, April 3, 2014
365 Questions: 36-42
36. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Definitely never trying.
37. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
I can't even remember consciously doing it. But I'm sure I do it in bed every night just before falling asleep.
38. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
Say the word button.
39. What does the :American Dream" mean to you?
In the general sense of the phrase it means to get everything you want out of this one and only life you have. To me that means to be surrounded by loved ones, bunnies, baked goods with plenty of trips to Disney.
40. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
They say ignorance is bliss...
41. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby's mind, what advice would you give?
Just to be yourself I guess. Be your own person. Relish in your differences and don't compare yourself to others.
42. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
A sense of humor and a good laugh.