Thursday, April 17, 2014

365 Questions: 50-56


50. Can you describe you life in a six word sentence?
Disney World in under ten days!!

51. If we learn from our mistakes, why are so afraid to make a mistake?
I think a large part has to do with the risk factor and the "after shock" of making a mistake and how it'll effect us. But at the same time, both are present if you succeed or fail...

52. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
On the world? Not really sure. But I want the people in my life to feel loved and happy and hopefully I can have a hand in that.
53. What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
Meeting the mister. At the time it seemed ordinary to meet a guy and go on a date with him but 5 years later my life and me as a person have changed since he came into my life.
54. In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?
As I spend about 9 hrs each weekday behind a desk, I would guess quite a bit.

55. If life is short, why do we do so many thing we don't like and like many things we don't do?
I feel like responsibilities take priority in life more so that doing what you want at times. I spend most of my time at work when I would rather not. But I need to work to pay for food and a place to live. Then we get trapped in this mobius strip-like existence where were are working to live and living to work.

56. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
Disney movies, seeing my bunnies, when a stranger is nice to me, the mister singing in the shower, and a the moment Starburst jelly beans!


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment