Thursday, May 15, 2014

365 Questions: 64-70


64. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
I'd travel as much as I could, try as many different foods as possible, and spent enough time with my friends and family to last a lifetime.

65. What is the difference between falling in love and being in love?
Its like comparing traveling somewhere and actually being there. One is the journey while the other is being at the destination.

66. Who do you think stands between you and happiness?
Me.I am my biggest road block at times.

67. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
There is usually no malice in innocence.

68. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
Bread is good.

69. What gives your life meaning?
My mister. And my bunnies.

70. Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure with out pain? Peace without war?
Sure. But feeling one and then be able to experience the other makes you truly able to appreciate the former.

-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment