Saturday, May 31, 2014

365 Questions: 78-84


78. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?
If you find yourself experiencing wither, you are quite lucky.

79.  What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
Still working on our house. Haha. And hopefully by then there is a kid or 2 added into the mix.

80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
While riding a bus to Downtown Disney on the last day of our vacation I noticed I couple sitting across from us. The gal was wearing a pin trading lanyard and had a pin I needed to complete a set I was collecting. I asked if her pins were for trade and she asked me which one I needed and then just gave me the pin.

81.  What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
Riding on a motorcycle with my dad. Or going to scrap yards with him and him trusting my enough to help find what he needed and explore on my own. As I got older the bond between me and my dad dwindled as he became more authoritative, which led to us not having a great relationship from ages 15-24. So these memories are great bc they almost make up for the "lost" years.

82.  Do you own your things or do your things own you?
I own my things. I don't have anything that requires my constant attention and takes away from other aspects of my life. (My bunnies don't count!)

83.  Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
Its a hard decision but I think I'd pick to lose all of my old memories. There are things in my future (I think) that I will want to remember. I also like to think that I have everything in my life right now that I want (and weeded out people that I don't) so I would want to remember what happens from here with the people that I have earned a right to be in my life.

84.  How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?
I do everything in my power to prove them wrong. Nothing illegal of course...


-Marsha


No comments:

Post a Comment