Thursday, May 1, 2014
365 Questions: 57-63
57. Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
Of course. Hasn't everyone?
58. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No, thankfully. But I suppose there is still time for it to do so...
59. Why do we thing of the most when they are gone?
Because we glorify them in their absence, we seem to cling to the best in people. It seems to be the way our mind remembers them most.
60. What is your most beloved childhood memory?
Going for motorcycle rides with my dad.
61. Is it more important to love or be loved?
While both are extremely important I think the former may edge out the latter just a smidge. The capability to love others opens one up to a barrage of other emotions (like empathy, sympathy, selflessness, compassion, etc) that I think lead to a full self and a full life.
62. If it all came back around, would it help or hurt you?
I'm not really sure what the "it" is in this instance...
63. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?