Thursday, May 22, 2014

365 Questions: 71-77


71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
Just that I was a good person and that I (hopefully) made their life a little bit better.

72.  Is there such a thing as perfect?
Perfection, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There can be things that are perfect for you specifically but not necessarily for everyone.

73.  To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I have made some big decisions in my life but after that I have just kind of coated along and let life take me where it will.

74.  What does it mean to be human?
To love carbs.

75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
Don't really have any enemies at the moment. So I can't really say. But if I did I'm sure the impulse would be to say that we are nothing alike but that would probably be untrue.

76.  What do you love most about yourself?
 My weirdness. I have learned to embrace it.

77.  Where would you most like to go and why?
 Disney Land Hong Kong and Paris. I want to see how they differ from our parks here. Oh and Ireland or New Zealand. They just seem like such lovely countries.



-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment