Thursday, February 27, 2014

365 Questions: 1-7






Danielle over on Underland to Wonderland has been doing Weekly Wonderings inspired by this post for a bit.  It seems like a grown up version of the super longs quizzes we all used to do on Myspace (wait, am I the only one?) so naturally I'm in.  I will probably keep the same format of answering 7 questions each week so it doesn't get to long and boring.  Here goes!


1) When is the last time you tried something new?
The only area I have recently branched out and tried something new is when cooking.  I have been trying to make things I've never made before (like tofu) and experiment with replacements in recipes.  I'd love to tackle more things that are foreign to me in the kitchen, like bread.  It just seems to easy for screw up.

2) Who do you always compare yourself to?
Honestly?  Other people.  I know, I know.  I shouldn't but I always do.  It in no way means that I am not happy with my life, because I most certainly am.  But when some can up start a small business on their own, do their hair and make up perfect, or simply rock something that I would love to wear and could never pull off, while I have trouble getting up 20 minutes earlier int eh morning to exercise, I tend to think I'm not good enough at life or something. 

3) What's the most sensible thing you've heard someone say?
"Do you really need another purse?" -anyone around me when I'm looking at purses.

4) What gets you excited about life?
 A clean house, blind boxing the exact vinylmation figure I want, when my bunnies want to be petted.  All of these are rare occurrences and therefore make me happy when they occur.

5) What life lessons did you learn the hard way?
That sometimes relationships just naturally drift apart.  I used to think that apart from some altercation or tragedy I would be friends with my friends forever.  But then I grew up and realized that that is simply not the case.

6)What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Exercising and eating better!  I had so much free time back then, I could have been exercising all the time!

7) Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
Not all situations call for a definitive break down of all information.  I like to think I am pretty perceptive and at least a little knowledgeable about most things. But I have no problem asking questions if I am truly in the dark or just an idiot on a certain subject.


I'll be back next week with 7 more answered questions!

-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment