Monday, February 24, 2014

Currently v.16



 Watching: I finally watched Blackfish the other day.  I put it off for quite a while because I knew it would really get to me.  And it did.  I was bawling within the first 15 minutes.  Actually watching the footage of Tilikum being taken from his family and hearing his pod cry for him is just heartbreaking.  As a child I always wanted to go to Sea world  and now I am so glad I never supported them in any way.

Reading: Actually just finished Little Bee by Chris Cleave.  I think I might finally start the Lisbeth Sysander trilogy.  I thrifted both The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire a few months ago.  I think its about time I gave them a go.

Planning:The menu for Luthermas.  It's this weekend already!  The food theme is dips.  I know food themes are weird, but hey, so am I.  We have already chosen a few things to make (buffalo chicken dip, southwest egg rolls with avocado ranch, homemade pretzels, and jalapeno popper dip), I think we just need one or 2 more things (perhaps healthy things...) to round out the eats.


Excited about: Biking with the mister in the Spring!  We don't live to far from Pike Lake and the scenic trail that surrounds it and once it gets a bit warmer out we want to start taking bike rides after work.  It'll be nice to spend some time out side as well as get some exercise!  The mister already got a new bike and I'm currently on the prowl for one that I like.

Wanting: To continue to eat better and exercise.  Last week was kind of rough.  A coold infiltrated my house cold and infected the mister and I.   And on top of that I got the back pain I usually get once a month (coughwithmyperiodcough) so I was not super eager to jump on the elliptical at all.  Hopefully this week will be back to normal.

Thinking:That I really need to buy Game of Thrones Season 3.  iIs been out for almost a week.  What's wrong with me?


Missing: taking baths!  Jess and I went to Lush the other day and I wanted nothing more that to buy every bath bomb and bubble bar they had.

Needing: I really want need the nice weather to stay!  For a few days it was 40 degrees (!!) out, which is a far cry from the subzero temps we've been suffering through.  However its supposed to cool off again and remind us that winter is still far from over.  :(

Making me happy: that WDW is only 63 days away, buying Luthermas gifts for friends (and them wrapping them!), that we are thisclose to finishing the den, this adorable and easy flower vase project,  this video that I can' stop watching (how freakin cute is Max??), knowing that I don't suck at science and technology (I got 11 out of 13, not too shabby),  that last week is over (did it seem super long to anyone else besides me?)


-Marsha


No comments:

Post a Comment