Monday, February 17, 2014

Naturebox



Kate wrote a post on Naturebox a few weeks ago and was instantly intrigued.  Wholesome snacks at a great price delivered right to my house??  Sign me up!  I am always looking for healthy snacks for the mister and I.  It seemed like a no brainer.  So I went on to their site, which is super easy to navigate, picked a box size and my snacks.  All that was left was to wait patiently for them to arrive.


When they showed up on my doorstep I was so excited.  I couldn't wait to see if they tasted as good and they sounded online.  And boy were they ever!  We love everything we picked.  Our favorite though are the Apple Fig Pies.  They are perfectly sweet without being too sweet and super moist.  Delish!  And the Everything Bagel Stix are a tasty twist on sesame sticks.







If your skeptical at all, just give them one box to change your mind!  Feel free to use my referral code for 50% off your first box!

Happy snacking!

(p.s. My opinion stated in this post is just that, my opinion.  I was in no way paid for this post.  I just really enjoy their product!)


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment