Thursday, March 13, 2014

365 Questions: 15-21


15) If not now, then when?
Never I guess.

16) Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Bit the bullet and got bangs again.  I need to remember that's a great way to hide my kind of big forehead.  I somehow always seem to forget.

17) What does your joy look like today?
Surprising my husband with a nice dinner for our 5th anniversary of when he asked me to be his lady.  We don't do Valentine's or Sweetest Day but we do celebrate this an our wedding anniversary.

18) Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Of course.  Our eyes and faces sometimes express way more than we mean to.

19) If you had a friend who spoke to you the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
I actually don't speak that bad to myself.  For all of my gripes about my weight, I actually don't do the whole self-deprivation thing.

20) Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading, surfing Pinterest, and browsing Target

21) If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Middle school science

-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment