Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Photo An Hour - March 15th 2014

I've seen Photo An Hour posts from a ton of bloggers (Kaylah being on of my faves).  I love that you kind of get a sneak peak into their lives. And while I'll admit the thought of remembering to take a photo every hour for an entire day seemed impossible, I decided to give it a try!  Here is my first attempt...


8am: Rise and Shine
*
9am: Mmmm breakfast
*

10am: Thrifting
*

11am: Got lumber?
*

12pm: More thrifting.  Are you surprised?
*

1pm: After errand selfie
*

2pm-4pm: Crafting. I failed a bit here and forgot to take pictures. But I did really craft for 2 hours so it counts right?
*

5pm: Tunage
*

6pm: Super happy to add these to my plug collection! Not real happy with this pic though...
*

7pm: Getting some supplies.  No fabric though...
*

8pm: Delicious greasy dinner
*

10pm: This doesn't even need a cation
*

11pm:  SS Web!

Sorry (but not sorry) for the image heavy post.  I was up later than normal so it amounted to about 3 more photos that a normal day.  Even though it was a challenge to remember to take pictures, I really enjoyed doing this.  I think I'm going to try to document one day a month in pictures.  Stay tuned!

-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment