Thursday, March 20, 2014

365 Questions: 22-28

22) What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
Being a mother.  I have struggled with this recently.  It is something I have wanted for as long as I can remember and not knowing whether it would be in the cards or not for the mister and I made me really re-examine why I wanted it so bad.  Deep down I've kind of come to terms that it may just not happen for us.  I hope it does though.

23) Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
Not any more.  I shed myself of fair-weather friends.  I've come to a point that I don't care about hurting your feeling if you have a complete disregard for mine.

24) When you are 80 years old, what will you remember most?
I have only lived for 30 years.  I have no idea what I will do, learn, or experience in the next 50.  I will let you know when I get there.

25) When it is time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
Always.  I wish more people would just do what it right instead of worrying about how it will benefit them, how it will make them look, or how much they won't get in return.  If we did the would would be a much better place.

26) How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
Probably 24ish.  Or younger even.  When I'm curled on the couch watching Disney movies I could easily pass for 8.

27)Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes

28)What makes you smile?
Finding something amazing while thrifting, my husband's curly hair, an orange scone from Panera, and knowing that I will be at Disney World in 5 weeks!


-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment