Thursday, March 27, 2014

365 Questions: 29-35


29) When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
I hope not.

30) If you had the opportunity to get a message to a large group of people, what would your message be?
To go over how to get though a 4 way stop.  Really, how to people still not know how to do this?

31) If the average human lifespan was now 40, how would you live your life differently?
Well I probably wouldn't plan to have kids anymore!  And since the majority of my life is now over, I would just try to enjoy the time I had left.  Travel maybe.

32) What do we all have in common besides our genes that make us human?
I think most people have the desire to do good.  But it somehow gets morphed by our surroundings and upbringing.  We eventually worry about how we look to others.  This need for acceptance makes us abandon what we know is good, it makes us do and say things we wouldn't normally.  And this behavior shift happens gradually over time until we begin to believe that we are still doing good.  We all need to revert to a state of child-like goodness.

33) If you could choose one book as mandatory for high school students, which book would you choose? 
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.  but I would make it required reading for middle schoolers too.

34)Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
The latter.  I would love to be swamped doing something I was passionate about.

35)What is important enough to go to war over?
All things considered, I really do not know.

-Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment